This competition has now closed and the winner will be announced on Monday 9th December. Follow us on social media and keep up to date with the latest offers, promotions and ‘what’s on’ at Silverlink Shopping Park.
– The promoter of the competition is Silverlink Shopping Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Silverlink Shopping Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the Win, Win, Win Competition, simply enter your details on the website entry page.
– The competition will close on Sunday 8th December at 23:59. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– The prize is vouchers to the value of £500 to spend at Silverlink Shopping Park inclusive of £100 Currys PC World, £100 Next, £100 Marks & Spencer, £100 Argos and £100 River Island.
– Entries received after the competition has closed will not be counted.
– Silverlink Shopping Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner may need to provide their address for the prize to be sent.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.