1st and 2nd December
11am – 3pm
Today is like coffee – it’s as good as you make it…so why not start by redeeming your free reusable cup three simple steps because #SilverlinkCares:
1. Spend £30 or more in any store at Silverlink Shopping Park
2. Take your receipt/s to our event staff
3. Stamp your receipt/s and redeem your free cup
From 11am – 3pm on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd December, Silverlink Shopping Park will be hosting a gift with purchase promotion for consumers to claim a free Keep Cup when spending £30 or more.
- Spend £30 or more in any store at Silverlink Shopping Park
- Take your receipt/s to our event staff
- Stamp your receipt/s and redeem your free cup
A quality reusable Keep Cup. The cups have been engraved with the Silverlink Shopping Park logo on and a motivational quote: “Today is like coffee – it’s as good as you make it”.
Terms and Conditions
- Bring your receipt/s from any store at Silverlink Shopping Park totalling £30+ to the pop-up dome located located outside M&S from 11am – 3pm during the promotion (1st and 2nd December).
- The receipt/s must be dated in line with the promotion dates – 1st and 2nd December 2018.
- There are 500 cups to give away during the promotion – 250 per day.
- Shoppers will provide the following details when redeeming their cup:
- Store that the receipt/s are from (receipt/s will be stamped to show redemption)
Value of receipt/s
- If you would like to opt-in to Silverlink Shopping Park’s e-newsletter – to receive content on offers, news, events and competitions (optional) – then you must provide your name, email and postcode.
- The Fair Processing Notice can be viewed online here: http://www.silverlinkshoppingpark.co.uk/fair-processing-notice/
Terms and Conditions
- Receipt/s worth a total of £30 or is required to redeem the free cup. The receipt must be from the same day and purchases have to be during the promotional dates (1st and 2nd December)
- One cup per £30 spend
- No cash alternative
- Silverlink Shopping Park withholds the right to amend or change the promotion at any time
- To receive a cup, shoppers will need to provide the event staff at Silverlink Shopping Park with some basic details to check they have made a qualifying purchase. Shoppers will also be given the opportunity to opt-in for email marketing.
- Data will not be shared with any third parties for the purpose of marketing and will be used for the administration of the campaign, unless the consumer has opted-in to receive further marketing.
- All decisions of the Silverlink Shopping Park management and marketing team will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.